StatCounter

Sunday, January 14, 2018

A New Year and a New Take of Dieting and Detox

This is the season, 

As we break into this new season of new beginnings, some of us are still dreading last years body. This is the time to take control of how we perceive ourselves. We are expanders in the arts and finances but we want to contract some of those hard to lose fat areas that hold up a negative space in our minds and mirrors.



It is time to give into the RED TEA DIET


Beyond that, the market is trending away from dieting in favor of detoxing. People are especially concerned about their health and promoting well-being is more important than ever.

That’s where The Red Tea Detox comes in.

This comprehensive program provides an easy and proven way to lose pounds fast. But beyond that, it also cleanses the body of harmful toxins that are keeping people sluggish, tired, and overweight. It’s the perfect combination!


The Red Tea Detox is a brand-new cleansing program that detoxifies the body and sheds pounds quickly and safely. It allows almost anyone to lose 14lbs in just 14 days.
Based on more than a decade of research spanning over 500 medical studies as well as almost three years of real-world testing, this program has the results – and the science – to back it up.
Liz Swann Miller, the creator of The Red Tea Detox, is a six-time best-selling author with over 10 years of experience as a practicing Naturopath (ND).

She discovered the unique recipe for this energizing tea, the foundation of the program, during her travels deep into the heart of Africa. And best of all, the ingredients are so common they can be found in virtually any store.

Try this fun Quiz to find out Your Body Toxicity level

Check out our quick review from Wendy McClintock of Portland, Oregon

"When my sister sent me the link to the Red Tea Detox from Liz Swann Miller, I gotta say, I was a little skeptical. My junk mail is always being flooded with so-called “miracle diets” and scammy products that demand a heap of money up front." 
"However, when I was told the story about Liz Swann Miller and her amazing journey being a mom, I gotta say, I felt like I related. Not only that, the background story of the secret African tea recipe really piqued my interest, and I was desperate to know more." 
"Well, I can say I’m so glad I signed up! Not only is the story fascinating, but the tea really works.""

No comments: